Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick day...

Ok, i will be completely honest, I AM SOOO GLAD TO BE HOME TODAY!!!

i DO love my job, but in my heart, i am a "stay home mom". With that being said, yes I am sorry Matthew is sick, but I am happily home being a nurse to my own child. He is almost 12, so I rarely get the chance to dote on him. Morgan and Matthew will only put up with doting when they are not feeling well. So i am doing the TOTAL mom thing. Yes... vicks vapor rub, chicken soup, pillow and blanket on the couch. Unfortunately, he had a school dance tonight and can't go. Unfortunately, my wonder hubby sent flowers to me at work today and I AM NOT THERE!! The secretary called me and I insisted she read the card to me. Relunctantly, feeling like she was violating my privacy, she did it anyway. I told her I am from a big family and require little privacy Thanks Bruce, can't wait to see my flowers.

No comments: