Saturday, February 13, 2010







Oh life has been clicking along since Christmas; so much, in fact, that I haven't MADE the time to blog...I have been reading great books by Beverly Lewis about the Amish & snuggling in my warm house after work. So, no blogging going on...BUT Matthew did get to go hunting with Bruce, Brad & Tyler for the 1st time!! Of course he loved it. What boy wouldn't?? And Michael turned 10 February 10th. He wanted a Razor Electric Bike, to go to Chuck E Cheeses with the family and a chocolate cream pie instead of a cake. So, wish granted and I made the pie, got the bike and we all had a blast at Chuck E Cheese. I have rented some good movies since Morgan and her friend introduced me to the RED BOX! I just watched Julie & Julia. I love anything with Meryl Streep. Tomorrow Morgan & I are going to see Dear John, then Michael and I are going to the Lightning Thief on Monday. You gotta love movies in the winter! Well, I'd better get back to my corn bread and chili.....

No comments: