Friday, November 26, 2010

Family.....





In the span of 5 days so many Thanksgiving blessings were showered on me and my family, it will take days of posting to do it justice. I hope anyone reading this has had a wonderful weekend and that anyone reading this will remember what a blessing family truly is. I spent some time praying for those who were alone or lonely during the weekend. I am still trying my best to pray more often and seek out simple blessings.
So I must start with my
family that I grew up with.
Jeannie and her family come every year and spend the holiday with us. Cathy and family either travel to Chas or offer to host, of course mom is here and still looking great, Chris and Dell(who is just like another sister) either come or host. We all miss our sister Julie at this time. She loved all holidays and was so much fun. I am going to brag- my family has this down to a science. Really, we all know what to bring every year, we laugh, eat, have the kids all running around, drink wine and take hundreds of pictures. It is my FAVORITE holiday because we are ALL together with ALL the kids!!! Losing our sister/friend, Julie, taught me to never ever take one another for granted. It taught me to relax about the small stuff and concentrate on relationships.
Happily,
Joanne

No comments: