Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY


I am SO enjoying today!!! Not really because I voted ( yes, I did and stood in line a long time), but because for the first time since going back to work full time in August I HAD A DAY OFF!!!Now I remember how much I love being home. Me and the kids just hung out, playing, reading and relaxing. Well, I did clean the bathrooms, had to they were not a pretty hygeinic site. I think that's spelled wrong. Any way, today Morgan said to me " Can we have fresh food like we used to?" she is craving squash and onions, new potatoes and peppers. So I am about to go buy "fresh veggies" and steam them. Did I mention that in celebration of election day and the right to vote we are having shrimp, salmon , fresh veggies and hot chocolate fudge cake tonight? AND THE BEST PART_ we will be eating in the family room in front of the TV. I can't wait. Then tomorrow its back to reality: up at 5am and out the door for another work/school day. Sometimes I miss being a stay at home mom.....

1 comment:

Chelsea Gour said...

I love all the new posts!