Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random thoughts.....

I haven't taken any pictures lately, but I have been very, very grateful for many things. Lets start with this weekend. Although I felt horrible ( that is unusual these days- I feel fabulous most days), Morgan had 4 friends sleep over. Easy- snacks, movies, dinner, pillows, blankets and they are set. The best part is that these are good, christian girls. They all went to Nativity School last year, and are in high school together. After the sleep over, we all went to church where the girls and all of us parents sit together. All four families are friends. What a blessing!!! Just looking at all of us sitting together gave me chill bumps. God gives me days like this to help me through some of the tougher ones. Then I read my book for hours today. What a luxury. This week is Thanksgiving. Jeannie, Jerry, Kevin and Li are coming. We can't wait. I love the cousin thing, and the sister thing, and of course the Thanksgiving thing.

No comments: