Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where are the pictures????

YES we are celebrating the holiday season!!!!No, I don't have any pictures downloaded yet.... Oh how working full time has rocked my world. Michael told me " you're not cool anymore. You used to be more fun" I need to work on the fun factor. We started our season in Root Tradition, by going to the James Island Holiday Festival of Lights on Thankgiving weekend. The climbing wall ( which niece Maggie insisted she would only try if I did it too!) , the marshmellows and hot cocoa. Yes, it was fun & embarassing strapping on the belt and gear and THE ONLY ADULT CLIMBING with the children. And Michael thinks I'm not fun...

Marion Square is another favorite, so we checked that out. Putting the tree up, putting up the lights outside, the Christmas calendar count down, and did I mention that SCHOOL IS OUT!!!Yes, we can sleep in. Lighting Christmas candles and the tree every night. OK I am going to sleep now. Hopefully I will update pictures soon...

No comments: