Thursday, January 1, 2009

HOW lucky am I to have Morgan to take pictures for me??? Michael swinging Ellis


MIKE & GIGI
JUSTIN & CRAZY DAVID



TESSA & GABRIELLE





MICHAEL.....

THANKS David for cooking the oysters and BRUCE for the home made table!!!!
WE parents stayed home last night shooting fire works with the kids and watching the ball drop at TIME SQUARE. Me and Morgan always rub it in that YES we have been to NYC/Time Square.... OK back to New Year's Day- we decided to have some friends over for chili (Gigi's recipe ) and oysters (David's help needed) and watch the CLEMSON BOWL GAME. Of course neither one of us went to Clemson, but we love Clemson Football. So our first day 0f 2009 was spent laughing, eating and enjoying our friends and family. What could be better? Oh & did I mention the delicious pork roast and best cole slaw EVER that Liz and Lance brought? or the fabulous olive dip Gigi made? YUM!!!

I am so happy we had a sunny, cool day for our first day of 09. I'm happy to have healthy children, healthy husband and a home. And now I will go read my book since the youngest is tucked away, the middle is staying with his friend tonight, and the teen is in her room (where else would a teen be?)














Morgan and Brittany showing off their boots on New Year's Day

2 comments:

Chelsea Gour said...

Looks like you have a really fun day! Sorry we missed it! Great pictures.

Chelsea Gour said...

PS, I tagged you again...on my blog. Look at it as something to post about!