Monday, August 2, 2010



Along with moving into a new(old) house, we also have a new puppy. The sellers Lab had a litter of gorgeous puppies and we fell in love with them, so that is how Cooper came to be part of our family. Since the house we bought needs some TLC, why not get the puppy now before we start fixing things up. We are having soo much fun watching him and Josie the golden play together. I will post pics of the house as soon as I can get my camera charged again. For now, I am busy unpacking boxes and relying on the Piggly Wiggly Deli to feed my family. Every evening, though, I sit outside and admire the huge old oak tree in the yard. It is beautiful and completely forms a canopy of shade over the entire patio. I just love the yard and you will see why when I get some photos of the trees on here. For now, back to unpacking!


No comments: