Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

Sundays are great days for napping...lucky for us Bruce is putting up curtain rods in the kids rooms and unpacking the last of our boxes from storage. Today after church, we had lunch, but what was special was what we had that wonderful neighbors and friends had made for us. The most wonderful chicken pasta salad from a neighbor whom I had met a year ago at my school job, the most delicious homemade pound cake from my good friend! I so appreciate these women taking the time to bake and cook for my family.

Later after nap, I am looking forward to school shopping with Matt. School shopping is so much fun. It is fun to take each child separately and spoil them a little with lunch and shopping. For now, time for my long awaited NAP!!

Enjoy the day!

No comments: