Sunday, October 9, 2011

In sickness and in health....

Life throws you curves. They come when you least expect them, they come at times you feel are not convenient, but they come; that is life. Curves make you a stronger person, they force you to stop and regroup, to cling to your family, to call on your friends. Most importantly, curves steer you back to God. We pray our deepest prayers during the difficult times, we depend on the only one we can to carry us through and turn bad news into something good: God.
Although he is with us through it all, through all the good, even when we are too busy enjoying life to pray like we should, he is still right with us. I feel strong right now. There will be days soon when I will feel weak,discouraged, sad...I will worry and fret, I will lean on my family and friends...I will pray deep prayers. I am thankful for faith, I am thankful that God chose for me to be a nurse and the wife of Bruce. I am honored to help Bruce through his illness. I am optimistic and sure that God is in control, as always, guiding us. So to anyone who asks what they can do to help: pray, pray deep and pray often. Enjoy every day, keep smiling, keep going and we will to.
Blessings,
Joanne

No comments: