Friday, October 21, 2011

Tears

It happened today. I have been expecting it and waiting for it. The tears fell over and over today. I let the grief wash over me. I cried for Bruce and the suffering I know is coming for him, I cried for myself and the pain of seeing your loved one hurting, I cried for our beautiful children, I cried for the loss of our carefree days, and I cried for the raw pain deep in my heart mixed with fear and anticipation of what is coming. I am thankful for feeling and loving. I am thankful that I will be surrounded by family this weekend. I am thankful for our strong faith.

It is late and now I am ready. I am ready to find a way to be strong for Bruce and for our children. I can do hard things,Bruce can do hard things;we

have done them in the past. I realize today, I have to let go, relinquish this, so God can take this from me. So I am letting go...knowing that He is reaching out, grasping this trial and beginning to transform it from tragedy, to triumph....

No comments: