Monday, December 12, 2011

Love, laughter, and sparks of light....

I used to wonder what it would be like.....if someone, in my family, besides myself, was suffering.....
if being a nurse would be a help or a hinder.....
if I would still be able to smile.... to enjoy life... to be strong
Bruce is strong. He is wise. He does not complain, but he has slowed down so much....The children are strong, they are amazing and patient....Rhenabeth has been a blessing.
God shows us His glory and greatness through others. Angela's love for Tristan, her dance with her father at her wedding, her smile and the joy of sharing a beautiful day with her family....it brought tears, laughter, and light into our journey. It reminded Bruce and I of our wedding day, and our wedding vows. Of our committment and our love. We are strong, because we believe.
Look for sparks of light in your life, they are all around us.
Happy holidays
Joanne

No comments: