Wednesday, October 27, 2010







Ever stressed and don't know why??? Well, that describes me and Bruce right now. Personally I think I am in a dry spell with my faith. That happens from time to time. So, I am putting it in writing right now, tonight, I AM GOING TO START MAKING MORE OF AN EFFORT!! There, I said it. Yes, I am going to pray more and be thankful for all I have been given. Recently in our lives we have changed our church. We are growing and changing.... it is sometimes difficult to leave the familiar behind and try new things.... growth is hard and scary
Here is a final picture of the yard as I know it. We are getting a new sea wall, ours is falling apart and the creek comes in the yard when the tide is high. It will be much better, but will mean lots of wood, tractors, pluff mud and mess. It is another change. OK now what I am thankful for tonight
: Morgan has a job at Outback as a hostess and came home excited about her first day!
Michael went on a field trip to the Tea Plantation and is snuggled up in PJ's drinking Oolong tea and actually understands the tea making process....
The smile on Matt's face today when he got the title for his boat and his name is on it.....
Bruce relaxing and watching the World Series
Seeing the lab and golden retriever asleep together in the kennel....
Good night!
Jo

No comments: