Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween, blessings and a messy yard......



I didn't realize getting a new sea wall would look like this!! all I can say is IT BETTER BE COMPLETE BY THANKSGIVING!!!!



s
sleeping out in the back yard tonight.....












Let me be the first to say, I am not good at carving pumpkins, even with stencils. So, instead of worrying over that, Michael & I (the only one who was interested this year), we just got some beautiful pumpkins, 2 pocket knives and have fun together. Went to the dollar store and bought some simple decorations and put those up also last night. He sat out on the patio and finished carving in front of the fire pit. It was relaxing...


Matt and cousin David decided they were going to sleep on the trampoline last night, so they dressed in camo and made it until a little after midnight, then crashed inside. Lucky for them, me of little faith left the back door unlocked....


Morgan is at the USC game this weekend with cousin Lindsey. She comes back today.

I am including pictures of my yard at the moment as the sea wall is being rebuilt. Oh yes, it is quite a mess.


Lastly, I am counting my blessings and still praying daily. It is amazing how God just re enters your heart as quickly as the first prayer came out of my mouth. I am already feeling a sense of peace. My BLESSING OF THE WEEK this week was...Michael finished up his football season and did his best, even though he had begged to quit this year because he said "I am too stressed out with doing too much!"






No comments: