Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Middle Child



























Don't we all sometimes worry about the middle child?One of Matt's teachers told me they were reading a book about a middle child and "Matt was so interested and opinionated about it." Hummm, I started thinking, you know, you here those stories about them feeling like they aren't important, or not as loved? I think Bruce and I try hard to make Matt feel loved, special, etc.. He is such a unique person, very capable for his age. He just bought a john boat and is taking us all for rides in it. I actually feel very safe with him. I love the way he can play the guitar and fix and assemble just about anything. He is repainting one of his guitars and spends most of his day outside. He rides the bus home from school now that we are in district. I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished. School has been a struggle for him, but he has been on the honor roll his entire middle school time. So heres to to all the "middle children" out there, you are almost always easy going, getting along with everyone, understanding others, and yes, you are all special!!!






No comments: